Thus, all Zhou Mi support projects for the event have been cancelled.
Zhou Mi and Henry are not attending Super Show 4 in Australia
I asked this on JKent’s Facebook page that they opened this afternoon.
We all saw it coming, I guess.
(P.S.- I don’t care who your special guest is.)
I was doing a little thinking while at work this evening, and this is what I came up with for the concert. They aren’t exactly original ideas, but it’s a start.
- We most likely lack the numbers and the time to organise support towels. From the little research I’ve done, most companies (on the Gold Coast) want 4-6 weeks to complete an order, generally want you to order a large number of items, or charge an arm and a leg for a small order. We may be able to enlist the aid of the Chinese fanbases, see if they can work some magic for us, but I don’t really see support towels happening.
- We can get in touch with the promoters once the show is officially announced and see if we are able to hang a banner from the main concourse or the upper concourse. Of course, we will need someone to design the banner in the appropriate file and size to be made. I have CS3 and CS5, but darned if I know how to use them.
- If we have people with floor tickets in the correct spots, we can maybe wiggle our way towards him during his solo and throw roses/flowers at his feet. Oh my, how sappy! But it was one of the first things I thought of. I am 99% certain that I am getting floor tickets, so if someone can help me figure out which section I need to be in for this, I would greatly appreciate it!
- Perfection fanchant.
- Home-made fansigns! I’ll be bringing one along, no matter what. ^^
And some ideas for around the concert:
- Airport welcome/farewell. If we end up knowing what time his flights are, we can get a small group to be there to greet him. Personally, I will be flying into Sydney early Friday morning, and out late Sunday afternoon/evening, so I may or may not be able to do this depending on his flight times.
- We may be able to talk to the promoters/handlers about being able to drop off a belated birthday gift. Something small that he can easily take home with him. Perhaps a book of letters and postcards? If we can organise to drop it in late enough, we may be able to take it around to all the waiting people on the day and have them write support messages in it.
A handful of people (ilu) replied to last night’s (the night before’s …?) post, and I’m sure we will pick up more people willing to take part in any project we may do for the concert, but I worry that we won’t have the numbers (and thus the money) to do multiple things or anything too big. So! If anyone has any ideas or thoughts, let me know! I’d love to get the ball rolling on doing something for him.
Once the concert has been officially announced, I’ll probably try getting in contact with a bunch of Zhou Mi and SJ-M fansites to see if they’re willing to at least promote any project we settle on.
I’ll probably post on superjuniorm.net and honey-symmetry.co.nr to see if there’s any reaction there, though, to be honest, both forums are kind of dead. =\
Anywho! You can tweet me @mimimitang or just use the ask/submit thingies on tumblr if you have any ideas or thoughts you want to add. Please~? ^^
Maybe we can organise something?^^